Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: mediabar (preview)
Posted by: Rapido
Date: April 27, 2011 10:21AM

Is it possible to have an options button wich makes an window to popup and gives you the choice to choose where to put the bar instead of integrate it with the tabbar because if attached the tabbuttons will follow where ever you put the mediabar if you choose your version disrupted. I made my own mediabar config in toolbars.cfg and it looks like this:

%ifplugin macros

&MediaBar(16,16){

openmedia{
macros(openmedia)|Open Media
open media file|right click for more
mediabarcold.bmp[5]
mediabarhot.bmp[5]
mediabardead.bmp[5]
}

play{
macros(play)|play
play
mediabarcold.bmp[1]
mediabarhot.bmp[1]
mediabardead.bmp[1]
}

pause{
macros(pause)|pause
pause
mediabarcold.bmp[2]
mediabarhot.bmp[2]
mediabardead.bmp[2]
}

stop{
macros(stop)|stop
stop
mediabarcold.bmp[3]
mediabarhot.bmp[3]
mediabardead.bmp[3]
}

previous{
macros(previous)|previous
previous
mediabarcold.bmp[0]
mediabarhot.bmp[0]
mediabardead.bmp[0]
}

next{
macros(next)|next
next
mediabarcold.bmp[4]
mediabarhot.bmp[4]
mediabardead.bmp[4]
}

channels{
macros(getchannels)|Channels
Channels|right click for menu
mediabarcold.bmp[6]
mediabarhot.bmp[6]
mediabardead.bmp[6]
}
}

And as you can see it's not attached to tab/winbuttons so that is why i wonder if it's possible to have an options button. By the way this is how my mediabar look like:

Yours: Rapido

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 06:43PM by Rapido.

Attachments: MediaBarHot.bmp (6.1 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mediabar (preview)
Posted by: disrupted
Date: April 27, 2011 03:42PM

the attach to tabbar by replacing the windows buttons in toolbars config is optional if you use the bundled skin, it's provided as an example on how to attach the mediabar to tabbar which is only useful when your tabbar is displayed at the bottom and you'd like to have the mediabar at the bottom too... the default placement for 1.5.4 and above is like a regular toolbar which can be dragged and moved around, it is not really necessary to attach the mediabar to the tabbar if the tababar is not positioned at the bottom.
glad you got it working now and don't worry about asking, that's quite alright that's what support is for

Regarding Mediabar
Date: April 28, 2011 08:08PM

Hi! Disrupted don't get mad at me now but i need to ask this regarding mediabar.
How do i increase volyme and is there a way to use the equalizer? I just wish to now if there is a way or not.

Re: Regarding Mediabar
Posted by: disrupted
Date: April 29, 2011 08:40PM

yes, there's a way but first, there's an update for 1.5.4 and above versions
NT: http://kmext.sourceforge.net/extensions/mediabarMFE-NT.7z
9x: http://kmext.sourceforge.net/extensions/mediabarMFE-9x.7z

install the update on top of theprevious version, if in doubt.. uninstall the previous version and install the update with the extensions manager or manually.

to change equaliser settings , first make sure mediaplar is not playing or better if k-meleon is closed then go to the media bar folder
k-meleon\tools\mediabar\kmampa

in kmampa folder, double click kmampa.exe.. it will open in winshade mode near the bottom left of your screen, change settings normally and close it when done

Posted by: Chanson Yu
Date: October 08, 2011 07:11AM

hello!
I use the Mediabar on my K-Meleon 1.6.0 from here http://kmext.sourceforge.net/extensions/mediabarMFE-NT.7z
It's a very nice work,thanks!
But I don't know why it couldn't play the local music files,the kmampa.exe is running in the background but no sound!
While the streams could play well!
And when I start the kmampa.exe from the \K-Meleon\tools\mediabar\kmampa after close the K-Meleon,I could play the local music files with the Winamp!
What should I do? Thanks for your help!

Date: October 09, 2011 02:07PM

Hi! First of all you need to create a playlist in order to get mediabar to play your musicfiles. Make shure that the list are saved as .m3u or .pls ex: party.pls or party.m3u and there will be music. Second you have to open the playlist and it should work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2011 02:09PM by Rapido.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.