Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Files Finder
Posted by: Matt
Date: January 29, 2010 06:06PM

This macro let you search 22 free file hosters at once using google advanced search.
Tools > Web Services > Files Finder opens a small form. Just enter a search string and all file hosters will be searched for that string.

You naturally could just use google for the same results. The advantage is that you just have to click once to perform the search which means less typing.

If you like you can change google.com, which is deafult domain, to google.de, pl, ru, se etc. by editing the macro in your text editor of choice.

Note: JavaScript has to be enabled

File hosters included:
rapidshare,
megaupload,
mediafire,
mytempdir,
slil,
sendspace,
turboupload,
speedshare,
hyperupload,
getfile,
depositfiles,
webfile,
file2share,
rapidupload,
yourfile,
yourfilehost,
filehd,
mooload,
scambia,
filepost,
justupit,
simpleupload.

Attachments: filesfinder.7z (923 bytes)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Files Finder
Posted by: forever
Date: February 01, 2010 10:40AM

works great

i am just a little bit confused because i want to put some more hosters in like netload.in but don't know how exactly.

Maybe somebody could help me in it

thx

Posted by: Matt
Date: February 01, 2010 05:39PM

Sure, you can add more hosters like i.e. netload. Open the macro and add netload. The js code should look much about like this:
+%7C+depositfiles.+%7C+netload+%7C+massmirror.com
However the author of the bookmarklet can't guarantee that the search results improve. So, there is only one way to find out :cool:.

Posted by: Paul
Date: February 08, 2010 12:57PM

Great extension, thanks.

Posted by: ndebord
Date: February 10, 2010 04:32PM

Matt
Sure, you can add more hosters like i.e. netload. Open the macro and add netload. The js code should look much about like this:
+%7C+depositfiles.+%7C+netload+%7C+massmirror.com
However the author of the bookmarklet can't guarantee that the search results improve. So, there is only one way to find out :cool:.

Matt,

The searches do improve IMO as I have added filehippo and majorgeeks as a test. Time to play to find the best combos I think.

N

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.