Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Groups2 updated to version 0.6.7
Posted by: JamesD
Date: August 21, 2010 10:55AM

Groups2 now has a HotGroups connection to KM's HotLinks. There is also a session history of deletes with the ability to restore a deleted group. The problem of the count of groups going to a negative number has been fixed. The version number is 0.6.7 dated 2010-08-18.

Possible update to extensions entry would be:

Bookmarking & Archiving

Groups2-0.6.7

Similar to sessions, save all open tabs as a group and restore them with one click. Groups2 adds the advantage of preserving your already existing tabs when a group is opened.
menu entry: mainbar>groups
extra notes: -
versions supported: 1.5.x and later w/ tabs

Not sure if version number should be included or not. It is in the current entry.

Attachments: Groups2.7z (6.9 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Groups2 updated to version 0.6.7
Posted by: siria
Date: December 27, 2017 06:56PM

suggestion to add a screenshot - as they say, a picture says more than 1000 words ;-)

Posted by: JamesD
Date: January 03, 2018 04:47PM

siria

Not a bad idea. I may try to do that soon. For now I am attaching an update for users of KM 75.0 or later which provides a way to use Groups2 without a visible menu line.

What should try to include in the screenshot?

I have not yet included a check for version 75. Do you see a way to add the menu by quick keys without using the popupmenu function/statement?

I have another idea for first time users of Groups, but need a little time to try it out.

Hanlon’s razor is an eponymous adage named after Robert J. Hanlon that states: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

JamesD

Attachments: groups2upd.7z (6.8 KB)  
Date: January 03, 2018 06:29PM

An easy possibility would be to add it as normal submenu in "Compact Menu" or in "&Tools" or in sessions - wherever you like?

Date: January 03, 2018 07:00PM

JamesD
I have not yet included a check for version 75. Do you see a way to add the menu by quick keys without using the popupmenu function/statement?

For older version the same function is rebarmenu-plugin. The prob is, it needs the plugin enabled, and some users switch it off, unaware what it's good for. And in older KM-versions the checkmarks are not updated when using popup- or rebarmenu, but probably not relevant for groups.

Here's an extract from my permdefs macro:

_permdef_popmenu{
if ($_permdef_KMver>"74") { popupmenu($_pm); }
else { $kRebarmenu ? plugin("rebarmenu",$_pm) : &_permdef_rebarASK; }

Sigh, in all my previous multiversion-macros I used the platform.ini to figure out the version, and now this has fallen back to 3.4. Should update them all sad smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.