Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Search Plus versions supported: 1.1.x - 1.5.x
Posted by: caktus
Date: February 22, 2011 03:45PM

Search Plus versions supported: 1.1.x - 1.5.x at http://kmext.sourceforge.net/ext3.htm Seems to also work fine with KM 1.6b2

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Search Plus versions supported: 1.1.x - 1.5.x
Posted by: jsnj
Date: February 22, 2011 11:52PM

Most of the extensions @ KEC are compatible w/1.6b+ since most are macro, autoit & JS related. The site just doesn't yet reflect that. Only a few like ABP and others that involve chrome & component updates don't. ABP for KM v1.6 is available at the ABP site.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2011 11:56PM by jsnj.

Posted by: caktus
Date: February 23, 2011 04:04PM

jsnj
Most of the extensions @ KEC are compatible w/1.6b+ since most are macro, autoit & JS related. The site just doesn't yet reflect that. Only a few like ABP and others that involve chrome & component updates don't. ABP for KM v1.6 is available at the ABP site.

Thank you for the info about macros.

Are you referring to ABP 1.0.2? I thought 1.0.2 was incompatable with KM 1.6.

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Date: February 23, 2011 05:17PM

jsnj
Only a few like ABP and others that involve chrome & component updates don't.

Should've been aren't, as in aren't compatible.

ABP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 05:22PM by jsnj.

Posted by: ndebord
Date: February 24, 2011 01:17AM

jsnj

jsnj,

Much as I would like to use the latest and greatest ABP, I won't because of that nutty icon that take up an entire row under the main toolbar. I went for JK's 1.2.2 which gets rid of the icons on either or both the status bar & the toolbar.

N

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2011 01:19AM by ndebord.

Date: February 24, 2011 04:33AM

ndebord
jsnj,

Much as I would like to use the latest and greatest ABP, I won't because of that nutty icon that take up an entire row under the main toolbar. I went for JK's 1.2.2 which gets rid of the icons on either or both the status bar & the toolbar.

It's a strange bug because it only appeared on my XP system(which died recently). Hasn't appeared on my Win7 or linux w/Wine systems.

Posted by: ndebord
Date: February 24, 2011 05:41AM

jsnj
ndebord
jsnj,

It's a strange bug because it only appeared on my XP system(which died recently). Hasn't appeared on my Win7 or linux w/Wine systems.

jsnj,

Didn't know that about Windows 7 (or Linux for that matter) as I only have XP PRO SP3 here.

N

Posted by: Rapido
Date: July 20, 2013 10:40AM

Hi! I just wan't to say that this extension isn't working correctly in km1.6.
And why you might ask? Well it seems that the searchbar is somehow makes favorites
or should i say the bookmarks and the favorites toolbars stop working and then km1.6
at the end crashing and can't be used again without deleting pref.js file in profile map. So can someone verify that for me please?

Yours: Rapido

Posted by: JamesD
Date: July 22, 2013 04:18PM

I have installed SearchPlus on a copy of KM 1.6.0 Beta 2.6 and I do not seem to have a problem with the IE Favorites bar. I can click on an item on that bar to open the associated web page. I did not encounter any error at KM shutdown or restart.

Which version of KM 1.6 are you using?

Hanlon’s razor is an eponymous adage named after Robert J. Hanlon that states: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

JamesD

Posted by: Rapido
Date: July 24, 2013 02:26PM

Hi! I'm using km1.6beta the first version on my stationary pc with winxp and
km1.6beta2.5 on my laptop with winxphome second edition and it happens on both.

Yours: Rapido

Posted by: Chanson Yu
Date: March 13, 2014 01:09PM

When I tring to add the "&Search+" button to the "&Main Bar" instead of the default search button,the search engine's icon didn't display normally.
The search engine's icon couldn't be shown, unless the mouse focus on the "&Search+" button.Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments: MainBar1.png (3.4 KB)   MainBar2.png (4.7 KB)  
Posted by: siria
Date: March 13, 2014 10:48PM

Hm, it must have something to do with the pluginsmsg lines in the macro file...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2014 11:14PM by siria.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.