Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: LastPass Lite Beta
Posted by: siria
Date: June 26, 2015 11:07PM

Sorry, that whole Last Pass system is way over my head.
But if it worked before, and the only prob was the changed link and in the past the broken macrolanguage in KM1.7, then it should now work fine in KM75 again. It may offer a few new macro commands, but the old ones still work all too as far as I remember. Unless the latest changes created some unknown glitch again, but consider that rather improbable.
No idea where the prob could be. The kmm isn't UTF-8, but as long as there are no foreign characters in it that shouldn't make any difference. No idea...

Pehaps you could try some debugging, like inserting test alerts to see if a code part is executed at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2015 11:09PM by siria.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rodocop
Date: February 09, 2016 08:54PM

Partly fixed LPL and prepared v.2.0 beta for it.

Changes:
1) some menu items renamed for better reflecting what they really do now (after changes on LastPass site)
2) 2 builds available - just Lite and Lite+ which has portable Pocket lastpass app (not to confuse with Pocket webapp for storing web-clips)
3) web-addresses changed for current ones
4) when AutoFill is being user set to OFF state, Autologin automatically gets set to OFF too (as Login doesn't work without Fill component)
5) kml-files (ru and template) edited
6) doesn't work in 1.x branch. Works for 76. Not tested in 75 and 74.

Troubles:
1) when Autofill function is on - opening page with saved login data leads to something like freeze with CPU load up to max;

2) adding LastPass bookmarklets to KM fills corresponding prefs with URLs containing '%20' instead spaces - and thus buttons don't work at all.

So you should manually change all '%20' instances to spaces in 3 prefs (4 times in each):

• kmeleon.plugins.macros.LastPass.JSLogin
  • kmeleon.plugins.macros.LastPass.JSFill
  • kmeleon.plugins.macros.LastPass.JSFillForms

If add bookmarklets as usual (adding them to bookmarks instead of inserting into LastPassLite extension) - they do work as KM bookmarks manager handles such urlencode chars right. But injectJS cannot treat '%20' as space and gives a syntax error.

So I'm asking Dorian first - is it possible to make KM to handle links without such ancient urlencoding?

And other are questions:
- about CPU load with Autofill function (LPAutofill which is being run OnLoad) - can someone explain this glitch?

- about urlencode once again: is there any way to change all '%20' to normal spaces after importing bookmarklet code into prefs? (Just get prefs look for '%20' and change to spaces...)

LastPassLite2.7z is attached here in post
and
LastPassLite2+.7z can be downloaded

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2016 09:05PM by rodocop.

Attachments: LastPassLite2.7z (5.9 KB)  
Date: February 09, 2016 09:51PM

Just picking the part I can help with, luckily the easiest one ;-)

LPAddLogin{
menugrayed=(index($URL,$_LPLoginoff)==-1);
setpref(STRING,$_LastPass.".JSLogin",gsub("%20"," ",$LinkURL));
$_LPType=_("Login"); &LPAlertJS;
}

About the cpu load, does the error console tell anything?
That function runs the bookmarklets, so it would be required to post such a code here (just the syntax matters, if it contains any individual numbers or IDs those should be replaced of course.

(slapping forehead) Of course: they probably just need some escaping? Do they contain " or ' or \ ? Never quite know which ones to escape exactly, but the error console usually tells where and what is still missing :cool: replace " with \", or sometimes \\\" (just trial and error)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2016 10:17PM by siria.

Date: February 09, 2016 11:00PM

Thank you siria for the help!

(More answers next day, sorry!)

Date: February 09, 2016 11:33PM

Forgot to mention, there's also a function urldecode($LinkURL), that converts a lot more signs. Maybe too much, but as always, trial error and console...

Date: February 11, 2016 05:30PM

Your fix, siria, works fine, (big thanks again!) so I've updated the macro and the both packages.

Lite one is attached again here and 'PlusPocket' package is available by the link given earlier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2016 05:31PM by rodocop.

Attachments: LastPassLite2.7z (6.4 KB)  
Date: February 13, 2016 12:18AM

Thanks to you rodocop, you're the one who did the work smiling smiley
Glad you can maintain that macro again.

Posted by: mouse
Date: October 01, 2017 07:43PM

Issue started in this topic: http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?4,142553

Thanks siria - Lite macro worked and does most of what I need smiling smiley

Just a couple of queries....

If I log in to my lastpass lite, then while still seemingly logged in, ask to access the vault via the menu item, I find I have to login again on the main site. Is this intended or am I doing something dumb?

Also trying to add a site using Pocket I get an internet connection error. However it does add the site, but I have to log out and in from pocket to see it. Possibly I am missing something? (Firewall permissions - port 443 - are granted).

Many thanks for your help in anticipation

Kind regards

Mike

Date: October 02, 2017 12:06AM

Hmm, the double login may be a user setting?
https://lastpass.com/support.php?cmd=showfaq&id=7446

If you do not have such a LP setting, then perhaps it's some other setting in KM or the macro may need an updated URL inside or something? But am not familiar with this LP function stuff at all, probably rodocop or JohnHell etc. know more.

The connectivity error sounds like some outdated certificates, when googling for it. Far beyond my own skills too, only know they can be managed in KM here:
menu Tools > Privacy > View Data > View certificates
chrome://pippki/content/certManager.xul

Date: October 02, 2017 07:55AM

Thanks Siria. Seems probable - I'll look into those things.

Working well enough anyway thanks very much.

Mouse

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: October 02, 2017 03:10PM

siria
probably [...] JohnHell [...] know more.

This is a rodocop child.

I don't have a clue on LastPass either.

Never used it and probably never I'll do. For me, passwords are to kept locally 🧠 :/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 08:00PM by JohnHell.

Date: October 02, 2017 08:47PM

Thanks guys....

Hmm the double log in does not seem to be a LP setting. I have unticked all the 'require the master password for' settings.

Re the connection error, since it is actually updating LP.com, I am wondering if it is possible for it to be a cert error. Or maybe its a non-fatal patial validation error which is not trapped.

I note pocket seems intolerant of connection complexity - proxies etc. Maybe the fact that I have many connections, some disabled is causing it to try more than one, and throw an error when it does not connect to all.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2017 08:50PM by mouse.

Date: October 03, 2017 02:49AM

Not likely, but no other ideas and just in case:
Those 3 prefs are necessary acc. to LastPass support
Can be checked on about:config

network.cookie.cookieBehavior = 0
network.http.sendRefererHeader = 2
network.http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer = true

This macro checks only at browser start if they are enabled globally, then tells the user if not.
If by any chance they are blocked again during the SESSION, the macro wouldn't notice.

(PS: can it be in line 121 there's a } too much? But seems no prob and errorconsole doesn't complain either...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2017 02:50AM by siria.

Date: November 09, 2017 11:20AM

siria
Not likely, but no other ideas and just in case:
Those 3 prefs are necessary acc. to LastPass support
Can be checked on about:config

network.cookie.cookieBehavior = 0
network.http.sendRefererHeader = 2
network.http.sendSecureXSiteReferrer = true

This macro checks only at browser start if they are enabled globally, then tells the user if not.
If by any chance they are blocked again during the SESSION, the macro wouldn't notice.

(PS: can it be in line 121 there's a } too much? But seems no prob and errorconsole doesn't complain either...)

Thanks very much Siria. I am sorry but I missed this reply. I will check those settings, but as I said LP lite is perfectly usable despite the double login.

One further query - is there any way to support for multiple LP accounts. I have two I accesss frequently. But if I try to create another set of icons for the new account by right clicking on the appropriate bookmarklets in LP it just replaces those for the existing account.

Also I have a site on which LP login does not work and LP Fill works rather perversely.
https://018.unificloud.co.uk:8443/manage/account/login?redirect=%2Fmanage

LP Login fills the details but does not login and the site's signin button does not become live. Fill fills the details but the site's signin button does not become live until you have manually typed an additional character into each field. Obviously you can do this and then delete it to login, but its a bit troublesome.

Many thanks for any help you can provide.

Kind regards

Mouse

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2017 11:23AM by mouse.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.