Partly fixed LPL and prepared v.2.0 beta for it.
1) some menu items renamed for better reflecting what they really do now (after changes on LastPass site)
2) 2 builds available - just Lite and Lite+ which has portable Pocket lastpass app (not to confuse with Pocket webapp for storing web-clips)
3) web-addresses changed for current ones
4) when AutoFill is being user set to OFF state, Autologin automatically gets set to OFF too (as Login doesn't work without Fill component)
5) kml-files (ru and template) edited
6) doesn't work in 1.x branch. Works for 76. Not tested in 75 and 74.
1) when Autofill function is on - opening page with saved login data leads to something like freeze with CPU load up to max;
2) adding LastPass bookmarklets to KM fills corresponding prefs with URLs containing '%20' instead spaces - and thus buttons don't work at all.
So you should manually change all '%20' instances to spaces in 3 prefs (4 times in each):
If add bookmarklets as usual (adding them to bookmarks instead of inserting into LastPassLite extension) - they do work as KM bookmarks manager handles such urlencode chars right. But injectJS
cannot treat '%20' as space and gives a syntax error.
So I'm asking Dorian first - is it possible to make KM to handle links without such ancient urlencoding?
And other are questions:
- about CPU load with Autofill function (LPAutofill
which is being run OnLoad) - can someone explain this glitch?
- about urlencode once again: is there any way to change all '%20' to normal spaces after importing bookmarklet code into prefs? (Just get prefs look for '%20' and change to spaces...)
is attached here in post
can be downloaded
Latest Release KM75.1 Latest dev KM76RC
||| Visit The K-Meleon Place
and join me there!
Old good stuff: KM-1.6db+NS
© dugbugoffice // KM-16-S2014
© Fred // KM-1.6beta2.6
© JamesD // KM Twin+ © rodocop
// KM 18.104.22.168
RECOMMENDED! K-Meleon 76 Pro
==» Download portable: 7zip
=//= Discuss on forum
K-Meleon 75.1 Pro
|| Portable Flash plugin (x86/x64 DLLs)
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2016 04:05AM by rodocop.