Is it possible to remove scrollbar?
Posted by: morfana
Date: April 03, 2011 04:47AM

body{

overflow-y: hidden !important;

overflow-x: hidden !important;

}

this code works but it also removes mouse wheel scrolling.

2.Can it be thin or slim?

Re: Is it possible to remove scrollbar?
Posted by: siria
Date: April 03, 2011 07:36AM

Don't think so. AFAIK the KM scrollbar style is defined by the general windows system style for scrollbars, you can change that somewhere in your advanced display settings.

And your overflow-command doesn't really hide the scrollbar, but simply crops the page content, so there is nothing scrollably anymore anyway.

What are the reasons that you want to remove the scrollbar?

Posted by: Matt
Date: April 03, 2011 10:33AM
Date: April 03, 2011 12:18PM

No it didn`t work it. I am trying to make more space for browsing as possible as i can.

There are some spaces on bar though. I couldn`t make it more tiny. Because seperators are there. Is there a way to cut them temporarily?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 12:19PM by morfana.

Posted by: siria
Date: April 03, 2011 01:29PM

Why not browse in fullscreen mode, that gives by far the most space ;-)

How big is your screen? Just curious. If I see that right, you already have removed the title bar, and probably the main menu bar, so you're halfway done already. If you like post the whole screen.

Otherwise it looks like those buttons in your screenshot are all single toolbars, created by single macros? You probably know you can switch them on/off one by one in "View>Toolbars", and use their functions via menus. But can't imagine that those separator spaces could be compressed, the only workaround I know would be to copy all those buttons into a single new toolbar. But that requires a bit knowledge to figure out the button commands, you'd have to look closer at the setmenu lines of the kmm-files of those macros.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2011 01:33PM by siria.

Date: April 03, 2011 01:56PM

When i go fullscreen, it ignores my little taskbar. I can`t make it visible. I am using Emerge Desktop on 1280x1024.

I am just a newbie for this browser.Trying to play on it. I see it is much better than other browsers like chrome,firefox,ie and others.

Posted by: JamesD
Date: April 03, 2011 02:14PM

I do not mean to take over this thread, but while researching fullscreen to try to find an answer I think I have a problem.
morfana
When i go fullscreen, it ignores my little taskbar. I can`t make it visible.
I cannot make the taskbar visible either. I un-checked the preferences for hiding both status bar and taskbar in full screen mode. I restarted KM and could see the status bar but not the taskbar. I am using KM 1.6.0 beta2 on Win7 (32 bit). This might be a bug.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.