Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
printer selector(or print pages as seen in IE tongue sticking out smiley)
Posted by: disrupted
Date: April 02, 2009 11:15PM

i remember some one once asked to be able to choose printer instead of default printer.. this should do it:
download from kmext

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 09:04AM by disrupted.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: printer selector
Posted by: caktus
Date: April 03, 2009 01:21AM

@ disrupted

Seems I myself never experienced such problem regarding KM versions I have used; 1.1.2-1.5.2 and a few unofficials. Perhaps there was a problem with the printer driver. Seems I recall the Windows default driver leaves much to be desired.

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2009 01:22AM by caktus.

Date: April 03, 2009 10:49AM

this can be used when you have more than one printer and like to choose a different printer for the job. km just uses the default printer, this adds the ability to select another printer like internet explorer.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: April 03, 2009 02:24PM

What?

No, never happened that to me. If I go to the File menu and select Print, then I can select what printer to use.

Are you sure?

No problems here. It works as any other application.

Date: April 03, 2009 02:31PM

oh yes.. i never noticed that before.. i only have one printer, drop down box should show list.. i don't know why but i remember someone posted a problem printing to a non default printer a long time ago.. anyway, this is a useless tool.. unless for some very odd reason, some one wants to print a page as seen on ie :s

Posted by: caktus
Date: April 03, 2009 03:10PM

@ disrupted

The File > Print gives me those options. Mabe I'm just lucky.grinning smiley

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Posted by: desga2
Date: April 03, 2009 04:09PM

Hey printers mans! smiling smiley

If I don't remember bad, the problem of this someone with printer was that had two printers; normal printer and label printer, and he like set secundary printer (label printer) like default printer for K-Meleon only. But K-Meleon lost his default printer configuration when is closed if this is different of default Windows printer.

Some links about it:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?4,88801
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=1215604772.7604801234018730349.JavaMail.root%40crono&forum_name=kmeleon-dev

K-Meleon in Spanish

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2009 10:05PM by desga2.

Date: April 03, 2009 04:16PM

oh yes.. that's it! thanks desga.. i don't think this 'printer selector' will help him, another useless extension grinning smiley tongue sticking out smiley

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.