Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
edit page
Posted by: disrupted
Date: December 16, 2009 02:58PM

transforms k-meleon into a simple html editor. with this extension you can remove or resize images or modify the page text. handy for better display/layout o before printing or just for fun.

accessmenu: edit>edit page
http://kmext.sourceforge.net/macros/editpage.7z
(filed under web development and enhancements)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: edit page
Posted by: Matt
Date: December 16, 2009 04:00PM

Wow, image zoom was never so easy, thanks, disrupted. Added to my K-M grinning smiley

Date: December 16, 2009 04:55PM

thanks grinning smiley

Posted by: slayer
Date: December 16, 2009 11:07PM

Interesting! How did you do it, was this a gecko thing? :O
Can the result be saved? Or maybe a userStyle CSS created after editing the page. :drool:

Date: December 18, 2009 06:13AM

it's a quite simple js code i found by accident on a js tutorial website.. it should work on all browsers i think not just gecko. it was injected directly within the macro. yes..your results will be saved if you select save page..all the changes you've made will be included in the saved page. i think it's most handy when trying to redesign your pown html pages directly into the browser just to see how things will look like as a preview before making actual changes in the html code..can also be handy for printing, if you want to exclude some images or replace them with other images or even correct spellings on the page and ofcourse you can just use it for pure entertainment grinning smiley

Posted by: bclarky12
Date: January 29, 2010 05:10PM

I'm sorry I'm a newbie. How can I get this extension or one that does the same function to work with firefox. I have it on kmeleon, and it is wonderful! Thank you so much for developing this

Posted by: panzer
Date: January 29, 2010 05:15PM

Disrupted, how can u recommend Orca? I can not even open it. grinning smiley

Date: January 30, 2010 12:01AM

panz, it;s the only other windows-specific offering that i know of..but yeah, it's not a finished product. kmeleon doesn't really have much competition as a gecko-windows-specific-browser

clarky, open this page with firefox:
http://kmext.sf.net/tests/editpagebookmarklet.htm

add the link there to your firefox bookmarks

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.