Extensions :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about K-Meleon extensions. 
K-Meleon Extensions Manager 5.0
Posted by: caktus
Date: April 17, 2010 07:12PM

I have down loaded K-Meleon Extensions Manager 5.0 and installed it into KM1.5.4. I even deleted compreg.dat and xpti.dat, closed, and restarted KM including the Loader.exe. However, when I right clicked on a KM extension or K-plugin link (not plugins) while using the KM browser there was no 'km extension' command in the context menu. In addition, there was no 'km extension' command in the Tools menu. Also, when I attempted to install a KM extension or K-plugin stored locally on the computer, still there was no 'km extension' command in the context menu. I had downloaded and reinstalled the KEM several times. Finally after [manually] installing each KEM file, the 'km extension' command is now in the context menu and working fine. However, there is still no 'km extension' command in the Tools menu, which is not a problem but I mention it only to see if someone might know what may have caused this and how I might fix it.

Thank you.

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: K-Meleon Extensions Manager 5.0
Posted by: disrupted
Date: April 17, 2010 09:47PM

i think you have a problem with main macro which could explain who some menus disappear and reappear..possibly also a conflict with another macro, macros with errors can sometimes do that.

try downloading default main.kmm and save in macros folder and restart km..maybe that fixes it
http://kmext.sf.net/tests/main.kmm

Posted by: desga2
Date: April 18, 2010 04:08PM

Check the Error Console to found Macro errors.

K-Meleon in Spanish

Posted by: caktus
Date: April 19, 2010 04:19AM

desga2
Check the Error Console to found Macro errors.

Edit: This morning the Extention Manager in now in the Tools menusmiling smiley. All I have done since the download was delete temp temp files, empty recycle bin, defrag, etc.

I did a search for "Extensions Manager" in the Error Console and got the following info: (but I do not understand what it means, something I'd been planning to learn about but kept procrastinating)sad smiley

Error: missing ; before statement
Source file: javascript: Extensions Manager
Line: 1, Column: 12
Source code:
Extensions Manager

Charlie

~~If it ain't broke, why screw it up?~~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2010 04:27PM by caktus.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.