Greasify
Posted by: Zero3K
Date: April 16, 2014 04:55PM

It would be nice if someone got it working for K-Meleon 74 Beta 3. You can find more info and the link to download it by going to http://digivill.net/~joykillr/kmeleon/kmeleon_userscripts.html.

Re: Greasify
Date: April 22, 2014 07:17PM

Anyone?

Date: April 30, 2014 04:27AM

Maybe someone could upload it to Github.

Date: June 02, 2014 02:08AM

*bump*

Posted by: Rosner
Date: November 20, 2015 01:59AM

A esta gente no le interesa ayudar.

¿Cómo quieren que su navegador sea popular si algo tan básico como Greasemonkey no se puede instalar?

Posted by: burp
Date: January 27, 2016 04:51PM

i modded greasemonkey 2.3.1-signed
you have to read the help carefully (right click greasify icon -> help // or menu -> tools -> greasify -> help)
if you don't do what described it will not work
and if it doesn't work after all of that..... -> Advanced -> Generate Includes and Excludes

what i did:
changed GM_notification.js
it fixed:
after installing a script the window will close and shows notification :p

i removed all locale except de,en-us,es-es,fr,it,nl,pl,ru,zh-cn

edits: fixed mistake :\ ... added more locales

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2016 11:46PM by burp.

Attachments: Greasemonkey75.x.zip (179.6 KB)  
Re: Greasify not working
Posted by: Zephyr (unable to log in)
Date: September 20, 2016 10:17AM

I have tried this extension with K-Meleon 75.1 under Windows XP SP3 and had no joy with it.

I made the following changes to the settings in about:config:
xpinstall.enabled = true
kmeleon.install_firefox_extension = true

Firstly it is packaged as a zip file, but the K-Meleon Extensions Manager 8 requires extensions to be packed as 7z archives. I tried extracting the contents of the zip file provided and then repacked as a 7z archive and installed it with the Extensions Manager, but all the files had 0 bytes when copied.

I next tried opening the zip archive in 7zip File Manager and extracting the contents to the K-Meleon directory. This seemed to be sufficient to install it.

I created a sub-directory in the K-Meleon directory named 'User Script' and registered it through the GUI. I installed viewtube.js in this sub-directory through the GUI, but it was not actually copied to this subdiectory.

I manually copied viewtube.js to the User Script directory and used the GUI to install it. A message box appeared with the message 'Processing URLs for User Script 1' succeeded by endless disk thrashing which made K-Meleon unresponsive and it had to be closed with the Task Manager.

Now, whenever I visit a Youtube page the videos will not load and K-Meleon locks up, requiring the Task Manager to close it. Luckily I logged all the changes made by Greasify with an uninstaller program so I could delete all the junk installed that had screwed up K-Meleon

Posted by: siria
Date: April 19, 2019 03:18AM

From http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?9,75836,149065,page=3#msg-149065
Shiro Naomi
I tried it with this > http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/file.php?9,file=1387,filename=Greasemonkey75.x.zip <
Work perfectly grinning smiley

I'd be rather cautious with this.
After taking a closer look inside, it contains actually 2 different extensions, completely independant, both trying to inject the same userscript:
greasemonkey and greasify.
Somehow such a duplicate mix can't be very healthy...
(and the menu is created exclusively by and for greasify, doesn't contain anything for greasemonkey)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2019 03:21AM by siria.

Posted by: Shiro Naomi
Date: May 04, 2019 04:57AM

siria
From http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?9,75836,149065,page=3#msg-149065
Shiro Naomi
I tried it with this > http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/file.php?9,file=1387,filename=Greasemonkey75.x.zip <
Work perfectly grinning smiley

I'd be rather cautious with this.
After taking a closer look inside, it contains actually 2 different extensions, completely independant, both trying to inject the same userscript:
greasemonkey and greasify.
Somehow such a duplicate mix can't be very healthy...
(and the menu is created exclusively by and for greasify, doesn't contain anything for greasemonkey)
That's why you're important on this team
You can create good macros
Having already looked inside, you already have some knowledge about this extension
The extension works perfectly, but the macro structure is not very functional
I know the macro is the "interface" of the extension
The problem is that when you want to deactivate or delete a "userscript", you have to do it by yourself, i mean, you have to go to the folder where you have your scripts and move / delete them to deactivate them, the macro apart from the fact that it is not well structured, several things do not work "as i said before"
My proposal was, that if the macro had a function so that if we wanted to deactivate a "userscript" it would move it in a separate folder so that it could not be read and injected into the browser
But i have no knowledge of macro language
I am an expert in editing and improve things in any language to my benefit
Some time ago, i edited your "FastStone Capture" macro so that instead of mandatorily having to open the .exe of that program, i could open any .exe i wanted
I wanted to make it open any file that wasn't just the .exe, but i dont know how because i dont know anything about this language.
But as i said before, i dont know anything about macro language
Otherwise i would fix the bugs that this extension has with respect to the functionality of the macro

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.