Am afraid the site-specific auto-switching doesn't work yet
in ANY build, but hopefully soon in Goanna
A prepared UA list is missing yet, hope you have one already...
NEW menu options:
- Open useragents defaults file in editor (restart to import changes)
- Restore last manually typed custom string after toggles
- For defined sites+strings AUTOMATIC switcher possible
. . . (native gecko-function, but only for newest KM-versions)
- Includes toggle for Firefox "CompatMode" (replace separate mode-macro)
- Includes toggle for Goanna-builds "CompatMode"
- Option for Popup-Help for some functions
- The Menu counter now has a fix limit, this allows to have holes in the UA-numbering without breaking the menu (change limit in file, currently max 30)
the attached 7z contains now a default UserAgents list
(it's been awhile that I was a kid, but still can't stop playing,hehe)
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2017 10:43PM by siria.