2008-08-08: K-Meleon 1.5 was released, based on Mozilla 184.108.40.206 codebase. It includes numerous important updates. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish and Russian.
2008-07-31: K-Meleon 1.1.6 is now also available in Italian.
2008-07-18: K-Meleon 1.1.6, an update to Gecko engine 220.127.116.11pre was released.
- K-Meleon 1.1.5, an update to Gecko engine 18.104.22.168 was released. This version is now also available in simplified Chinese.
- K-Meleon 1.1.4, an update to Gecko engine 22.214.171.124 was released.
- K-Meleon 1.1.3, an update to Gecko engine 126.96.36.199 was released. It includes the new Update Checker Plugin, which is automatically checking for new releases once a week.
- K-Meleon 1.1.2, an update to Mozilla 188.8.131.52 codebase was released. It includes some bug fixes.
- K-Meleon 1.1 was released, based on Mozilla 184.108.40.206 codebase. It includes numerous important updates. Currently available in English, German, French, Spanish and Russian.
- A new Forum was implemented. This way we got rid of the continuous spam flood. The new forum allows users registration, but registration is not required to post. You can use your existing BTS username and password if you have one.
- K-Meleon 1.02 was released, based on Mozilla 220.127.116.11 codebase. It includes some small improvements and bug fixes.
- K-Meleon 1.01, an update to Mozilla 18.104.22.168 codebase is released.
- K-Meleon 1.0 was released, based on Mozilla 22.214.171.124 codebase. It includes numerous important updates. Currently available in English and in German, Spanish and French version will be released soon.
- K-Meleon 0.9.13 is released! It is based on the Mozilla 1.7.13 codebase. This release is for security reasons.
- K-Meleon 0.9.12 is released! Based on the Mozilla 1.7.12 codebase, 0.9.12 is a standard 0.9 build with improvements concerning security.
- Unofficial K-Meleon versions. A page where you can find links for unofficial versions of K-Meleon. The list will be often updated. Warning: no guarantees about these versions.
- SetDefault. An updated version of the tool included in K-Meleon v0.9's installation package. For those who have installed more than one version of KM on your PC, this update allows you to choose which one to set as the default browser.
- K-Meleon 0.9 is released! Based on the Mozilla 1.7.5 codebase, 0.9 includes many new features and an even better browsing experience!
- Some tools for K-Meleon. (More properly, External Applications - not tools for developers).
- K-Meleon 0.8.2 released.
- KMeleonWiki, an ErfurtWiki system, has been installed on the home page. You are invited to help update the information in the Wiki. Add/rewrite/delete as you find appropriate.
- The K-Meleon Documentation Project is now a separate project hosted at BerliOS. Please visit http://kmeleon-doc.berlios.de and help us write an up-to-date User's Guide and Reference Manual for K-Meleon.
- The K-Meleon Documentation Project needs volunteers to help write the K-Meleon User's Guide and Reference Manual. All contributions large or small are very welcome.