All themes ported by Rapido
Comments by Al.
(Apr. 12th 2004) Download Get Media
With a bright red background like this one, this theme will probably make you want to Get Sunglasses instead.
(Apr. 12th 2004) Download Jurassic Park
A theme based upon the movie which is based upon the best selling book, Billy and the Clonosaurus!
(Apr. 12th 2004) Download Keyboard
Oh damn, I just spilt coffee on mine!
(Apr. 12th 2004) Download Neo Circus
What's the difference between a sorority and a circus? A circus is a cunning array of stunts.
(Apr. 14th 2004) Download RMacU
Rapido has done it again with a theme which is easy on the eye and groovy on your computer.
(Apr. 12th 2004) Download Tripod
Sorry, but the page or the file that you're looking for is not here.
Please check to see that you've entered the correct URL.
The owner of this site may have chosen to delete their membership.
The site may have been removed due to a violation of Tripod's Terms of Service.
The site may have been moved to a different URL.
Please search again for this page, or others like it with the search box above.
(Apr. 12th 2004) Download Tripwired
Tho the leprechauns now all wear green,
And songs to St. Pat you can hear...
It's not the shamrocks,
Or wearing green socks...
'tis cuz Pat invented green beer!
(Apr. 12th 2004) Download TV Guide
The top ten reasons why the television is better than the World Wide Web 10. It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV channels.
9. When was the last time you tuned in to "Melrose Place" and got a "Error 404" message?
8. There are fewer grating color schemes on TV--even on MTV.
7. The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
6. A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
5. Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under Construction" sign.
4. Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
3. You just can't find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
2. Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
1. You can't surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and Doritos in the other.