KMeleonWiki > Resources > MacroLibrary > ClipTex
Submitted by: Johnny Sim-Bravenboer
ClipTex is a simple plain text editor that reads the Windows clipboard at start-up. So when wanting to save plain text to a text file, there is no need to paste after opening the program, as the pasting is done automatically. The text can then be saved to a plain-text file.
In addition, any customizations, such as font type and size, are saved automatically upon closing the program.
You can download ClipTex here.
- Added "Favorites" allowing you to save shortcuts to 10 of your favorite text files.
- Increased the number of recenlty opened file list entries to 10.
- Last selected file now moves back to the top of the recenlty opened file list.
- Fixed a small bug in the delete function when using the 'Delete' key.
- Added a Title Bar indicator for when a file has been changed.
- Added ability to open multiple files from Windows Explorer
- Added a recently opened files option.
- Moved the option to change font color from the font dialog to an additional color dialog for font color.
- A second (or third, or fourth, etc..) instance of the program will no longer appear in the exact same position as the first instance of the program.
- Added the option to change the background color.
- Changed the print setup to page setup for printing.
- Added the option to make ClipTex the default text editor for 7 different file types.
- Added the option to change font color and font effects. (please note that when upgrading from a previous version an error message will be displayed, since the setting for font color and effects will not be available upon first use).
- Fixed some search and replace bugs
- Added a help file.
- Fixed another small Window State bug: If a user w* Added the option to change font color and font effects. (please note that when upgrading from a previous version an error message will be displayed, since the setting for font color and effects will not be available upon first use).ould maximize the window first, then minimize and then close by right-clicking the Windows taskbar icon, it would become impossible to resize the window after restarting the program, or even worse: the program would only appear as a taskbar icon.
Note: Un-installing the old version before re-installing the newer version should fix this problem if you already encountered it. If you have not yet encountered this problem, you can just upgrade to the newer version without un-installing the older version first.
- Improved the delete (Del) functionality.
- Fixed a small bug in the find option.
- Added highlighted text to become search term for find and replace dialogs.
- Fixed a Window State problem when the program was closed maximized.
- Added drag & drop file opening.
menu = "Send to ClipTex";
macros(URL, Go to URL)
macros(EmailText?, Send by Mail)