KMeleonWiki > Resources > Translation and Localization
Warning : Some of these translations are out of date and concern only 0.9 release or previous, not 1.02.
Welcome to the Translation and Localization page.
Here you'll find translation packages that make K-Meleon speak your language.
Please be encouraged to submit your own translations.
The only part of K-Meleon that is easily translatable today is the menu system.
(You can actually translate the tooltips too,
but this will then have to be redone for each new
theme that you install.)
When/If K-Meleon gets full localization support you will find all needed files here.
See http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/resources/translations.php for old translations still not added to the KMeleonWiki.
- English Version - by Jeff Doozan
- German Version 0.82 - by rumpel
- German Version 0.9 for : Klassic, Phoenity, Phoenity_Large - by rumpel
- Polish Version 0.9 for : Klassic, Phoenity, Phoenity_Large - by Plazmonik
- Spanish Version 0.82 - by desga2
- Spanish Version 0.9 for: Klassic , Phoenity , Phoenity_L - by desga2
- Spanish Version 0.9.12 for: Klassic , Phoenity , Phoenity_L , Boxed_Classic - by desga2
- Spanish Version 0.9.13 for: Klassic , Phoenity , Phoenity_L - by desga2
- Italian Version 0.82 - by lele
- Portuguese Version 1.02 - by marceloeyer
- Portuguese Version 1.02? - by Yagami_ex