KMeleonWiki > Tutorials > TutorialSkinning
The K-Meleon Skinning Tutorial
Welcome to the skinning/theming tutorial for K-Meleon. Here you will find instructions and guides on various aspects and techniques for theming K-Meleon, and also for customizing the appearance of K-Meleon itself.
Follow the links below for the tutorials.
How to change skins.
- For details on how to change a skin/theme visit here
What's in a Skin?
- For information on what components constitute a theme, visit here.
- For more information on how to interpret and customize a toolbars.cfg file, please visit the ToolbarsConfig page.
Tools for Creating and Editing Theme Components
- For a guide to some good freeware applications for use with skins and themes, visit the ThemeTools page.
Customizing K-Meleon Even Further
- For some advanced ideas and techniques on customizing K-Meleon even more, including hacking the executable file, visit this page?.