KMeleonWiki > Documentation > Tutorials
- Control and disable popup windows: Take control of your browser and stop those annoying popup and popunder ads!
- Loader: Why wait for K-Meleon to load? Speed-start your browsing with the Loader
- Privacy: Learn how to protect your privacy while using K-Meleon
- Proxies: See how to configure your proxy settings
- How to install a new skin: Learn how to install a new skin. Find out what all the various files are, and what they do.
- Control K-Meleon's display with CSS: Find out how to block ads and control the display of web pages.
- Change Default Font Style: Learn how to change the default font style K-Meleon uses to display text.
- Character Encoding and Language Groups: Learn how to configure K-Meleon to view web pages in languages other than English
- Clear URLs from URL Bar Drop-Down Menu: Protect your Privacy and Security by learning how to clear the URL drop-down menu of saved URLs.
- Disable Link Underlining: If you don't like your links underlined, learn how to turn the lines off!
- Search Engine Selection: Modify the search engine and query used by the toolbar's Search button.
- Securing K-Meleon for Public Access: Step-by-step guides on how you can lock down K-Meleon for use in public areas and kiosks.
- Customizing Preferences: Learn how to customize additional settings not listed in the Preferences panel.
- Open Links and Pages in K-Meleon from Internet Explorer: Open links or pages in K-Meleon from Internet Explorer.
- Ad Blocking using Privoxy: Use a simple ad filtering software to block advertisements in K-Meleon.
- How to install Sun's JavaPlugin.
- FlashPlayer: Enable K-Meleon with Flash using this step-by-step guide.
- RealPlayer: Enable K-Meleon to use the Real Player to play Real Audio files.