That was from an (almost) fresh instal of K-Meleon 1.1.2, which was left unattended with only 4 layers open from Thursday afternoon to Monday morning. Memory and Disk Cache are 5000 and 50000 KB -- the default values. No known extensions installed.
* Mozilla Default Plug-in (npnul32.dll)
* Orbit Downloader (nporbit.dll)
* Shockwave Flash 9.0 r28 (NPSWF32.dll)
* MNG Plug-in 1.0.7 (npmngplg.dll)
* Morgan Multimedia JPEG2000 Netscape/Mozilla PlugIn (npjp2.dll)
* Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library (???)
Windows Task Manager wasn't checked, for I find Sysinternals (Which BTW has been acquired by Micro$oft) Process Explorer much more powerful, informative and reliable. But on a current check, with an overnight resident instance of the same K-Meleon, I got this:
I shouldn't have to state that whenever KM memory usage goes over 100 MB, it turns unresponsive and lagging. I found a page reporting similar issues with Firefox 2.0 (I immediately checked for IEtab, which is absent from this install):
Maybe some of this might help anyone...