Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: User Support & Feedback
Posted by: Shiro 
Date: April 15, 2019 09:44PM

Si, pero no puedo acceder mediante correo
No tengo registro del foro en mi correo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: April 15, 2019 10:14PM

A ver, no líes las cosas XD

No te estoy hablando de que intentes hacer login con el correo.

Si lo vas a hacer, que me envíes el vídeo al correo al que me enviaste el otro, cuando tuvimos que hablar hace tiempo por el mismo tema winking smiley Y ya si eso, seguimos las conversación por ahí.

Posted by: siria
Date: April 15, 2019 10:21PM

Just in general: the forum behaves very strangely sometimes, but this can also be related to sourceforge changing server codes.

Lately have even read that google's newest reCaptcha version (in other places) runs invisibly in the background!! (not here, hopefully, but elsewhere) Their AI is trying to identify the user be looking for an active google account (works instantly in Chrome of course), checking various browser fingerprinting aspects and stuff like "mouse movement patterns", etc., all this supposedly just to make sure he's a "human". And if rejected, what happens especially in privacy oriented browsers, those new invisible AI reCaptchas even leave users completely in the dark what's happening to them. Again, NOT here I hope, just may be useful to know for other websites.

-----------

But something that does matter HERE, is the exact domain when logging in:
1) kmeleonbrowser.org (OK)
2) www.kmeleonbrowser.org (prob)
3) kmeleon.sourceforge.net (old)

Occasionally I manage to get the "www" out of nowhere (guess has to do with my offline-toggling a lot), then the forum thinks I'm logged out. Although the cookie is still there. And after manually deleting the "www" all works again.
Just mentioning as another possible trap to check.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2019 10:24PM by siria.

Date: April 15, 2019 10:32PM

siria
---------

Occasionally I manage to get the "www" out of nowhere (guess has to do with my offline-toggling a lot), then the forum thinks I'm logged out. Although the cookie is still there. And after manually deleting the "www" all works again.

Good point. Actually, the forum RUNS IN THE DOMAIN BOLDED ABOVE, this is:

KMELEONBROWSER.ORG

no other, without www. or anything else, just

KMELEONBROWSER.ORG

Posted by: Shiro 
Date: April 16, 2019 03:53AM

siria
Just in general: the forum behaves very strangely sometimes, but this can also be related to sourceforge changing server codes.

Lately have even read that google's newest reCaptcha version (in other places) runs invisibly in the background!! (not here, hopefully, but elsewhere) Their AI is trying to identify the user be looking for an active google account (works instantly in Chrome of course), checking various browser fingerprinting aspects and stuff like "mouse movement patterns", etc., all this supposedly just to make sure he's a "human". And if rejected, what happens especially in privacy oriented browsers, those new invisible AI reCaptchas even leave users completely in the dark what's happening to them. Again, NOT here I hope, just may be useful to know for other websites.

-----------

Yes
I always go to http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum
I sent you a PM about a macro that you did a long time ago and you've never read it sad smiley

@JohnHell ya te envié el video al correo

Date: April 16, 2019 02:21PM

Shiro 

Ya lo tienes arreglado, pero te pido POR FAVOR que sigas mis indicaciones del correo que te he enviado.

No quiero que vuelva a ocurrir otra vez. No podemos estar siempre con el mismo tema.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2019 02:21PM by JohnHell.

Posted by: Shiro Naomi
Date: April 16, 2019 08:49PM

JohnHell
Shiro 

Ya lo tienes arreglado, pero te pido POR FAVOR que sigas mis indicaciones del correo que te he enviado.

No quiero que vuelva a ocurrir otra vez. No podemos estar siempre con el mismo tema.
Listo.

Re: User Support
Posted by: w11stop
Date: May 13, 2019 10:49AM

Hi Admin
I would like to ask that I have commented on last Saturday but I don't my comment is being deleted, can you please let me know why it happened?

Ayesha from Pakistan

Re: Forum related User Support
Date: May 13, 2019 12:51PM

w11stop
Hi Admin
I would like to ask that I have commented on last Saturday but I don't my comment is being deleted, can you please let me know why it happened?

Ayesha from Pakistan

The post is in quarantine as a prophylactic anti-spam measure.

The post didn't add useful information to the thread for our russian users, anyway, and so the moderation action.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2020 04:32PM by JohnHell.

Posted by: KM user
Date: November 22, 2020 05:09PM

I wanted to report a bug that was not in the previous version, but I can not register on this forum. When I enter ANY of my email addresses (I tried 4 different ones), the system replies:
"The email address you entered is listed with a currently registered user. If you are that user, please login. Otherwise, please use another email address."
(it definitely can't be, I tried 4 different ones)

Can I write a post on this forum without registering?
I would like to minimize the loss of time, especially since I hardly understand English...

Date: November 22, 2020 05:47PM

KM user
Can I write a post on this forum without registering?
I would like to minimize the loss of time, especially since I hardly understand English...

Without any problem. This forum doesn't impose to register first.

As well you don't need to enter your mail address unless you want staff to contact you by mail.

I'll check what is going on (if it is on my hands), but, on fist check, there shouldn't be a reason the forum script replies with that specific error :-?

What I see is that you tried to login, not register, several times without success.

Posted by: KM user
Date: November 22, 2020 07:49PM

JohnHell
I'll check what is going on (if it is on my hands), but, on fist check, there shouldn't be a reason the forum script replies with that specific error :-?

What I see is that you tried to login, not register, several times without success.

This is what it was: after the first attempts to register, I thought: "Can it be that I have already registered here earlier and forgot to save the data about this?" And I tried my most popular logins-passwords from other forums - they did not fit. After that, I started trying to enter other email addresses when registering. Unsuccessfully.

However, just now I was able to register under a different nickname. That is, apparently, despite the red message of the system, it was not the email that was busy, but the nickname - changing the nickname helped. But at first I didn't think to change the nickname, because the message was about the inadmissibility of the mail address.
(At first I tried to register as "kmuser", now I managed to register as "kmon".)

I apologize for my clumsy English (I use a google translator).

Date: November 22, 2020 08:08PM

KM user
However, just now I was able to register under a different nickname. That is, apparently, despite the red message of the system, it was not the email that was busy, but the nickname - changing the nickname helped. But at first I didn't think to change the nickname, because the message was about the inadmissibility of the mail address.

That error shouldn't displayed for already taken usernames, indeed is different, but who am I to contradict Phorum script? XD

It might have had a hiccup or something :-? Can't find another reason. If I could I'd investigate further, but can't do more. If you are happy now, perfect winking smiley

how can I attach file
Posted by: WasiFH
Date: March 10, 2023 09:46AM

I remember that in past there was a option to attach files in forum posts.
But I couldn't find any option to attach a file. Or may be I am confused?
So how can I attach a file while posting in forum?

Re: how can I attach file
Date: March 11, 2023 02:58AM

Users, even registered, can't attach files.

There is only one exception: the customization category subforums. Or, in other words, the contribution subforums.

If you want to post files on another subforum, you need to use a file sharing hosting, or your web server or similar options.

If you don't mind, after the doubt is solved I would like to merge this thread with the Support thread at Off-topic subforum.

Re: how can I attach file
Posted by: WasiFH
Date: March 11, 2023 11:14AM

OK I don't mind at all smiling smiley
thanks for reply

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.