Off-Topic :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All which isn't K-Meleon related. 
Farewell mobile.twitter.com (2020-12-15)
Posted by: JohnHell
Date: November 18, 2020 04:12PM

So, in one month, bye bye Twitter if you don't have a newer engine browser.

If they I think I will dump my dumb phone for a "smart"phone to just access it because it won't render anymore on Opera Mini... they'll must keep dreaming.

Bye Twitter. Goodbye.

Every day, worst, but Tweetdeck is still working on Gecko31/K-meleon 75.x and up. How sad that Opera parsing servers can't convert it to Opera Mini :/

As I might said a few times, is sad that a website, Internet, is forcing the updates obsolescence on software, OSs and ultimately on hardware to run that updated software to just have a look to a damn website...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2020 04:13PM by JohnHell.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Farewell mobile.twitter.com (2020-12-15)
Posted by: panzer
Date: November 18, 2020 04:36PM

Try Nitter:
https://nitter.net/

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: November 18, 2020 06:49PM

panzer
Try Nitter:
https://nitter.net/

Nice one!

I'd like to be able to use my account to filter out/mute out trash (loads of garbage on Twitter), but... could help on Opera Mini...

Posted by: kawaki
Date: December 05, 2020 07:11AM

I will update my firmware too

Posted by: kameleon22
Date: December 07, 2020 01:04PM

Wait really? Oh no, that's weird...
Is there no other way to still be able to use it, without the latest version?
I mean I guess they'Re trying to get us all to use the same thing, so they can profit from it in the end.... I mean not Twitter itself, but the whole industry. I just hope that the system is gonna work without any issues. At least that should be guaranteed, if everyone has to switch to that system. We'll see about that. I think it's annyoing for the people to be indirectly forced to do that. In the end if you don't want to, Twitter is going to be the one who is suffering, not us. I don't need Twitter to live, but they do need us, that's a fact.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2020 01:05PM by kameleon22.

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.