K-Meleon Pro :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
Advanced build with extra community stuff for max power and usability 
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: K-Meleon 75 Pro arrived!!!
Posted by: rodocop
Date: February 19, 2017 03:18PM

¿Que es URL de website con el tv-reproductor?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 03:22PM by rodocop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: thot
Date: February 19, 2017 03:23PM
Date: February 19, 2017 06:06PM

Well,
I will speak english, sorry.

The problem is about popups.

You can fight it by changing some preferences.

Open about:config. Find the preference
dom.popup_allowed_events

change it from default
change click dblclick mouseup reset submit touchend
to
change click dblclick reset submit touchend

deleting mouseup will avoid those adverizing popups causing the crash.

You can also delete click to avoid ALL popups from that player but it can break the correct work of some other sites (really can't say which ones exactly)

Clearing this preference will prevent all the popup windows. Bad and good.

Date: February 19, 2017 09:22PM

hola de nuevo rodocop

- Acabo de eliminar en about:config el mouseup de la cadena,y ya no se cuelga el kmeleon al darle a la "x" roja para quitar la publicidad... Pero me encuentro que si tengo dos pestañas o mas abiertas, al darle a cerar en kameleon, se cierra el navegador sin avisarme de que si quiero cerrar tambien las otras pestañas.

- No entiendo lo de "You can also delete click to avoid ALL popups from that player" ... Me puedes decir como se hace eso?

para finalizar comentarte que no se que pasa que ahora una vez que he quitado la publicidad de ese canal, el reproductor no arranca... pero con la version 76 de k-memeon si.

Gracias de nuevo y saludos.

--- Translated to English with google translator ---

Hello again rodocop

- I just deleted in about: config the mouseup from the string, and it does not hang kmeleon by giving the red "x" to remove advertising ... But I find that if I have two Tabs or more open, when I give it to cerame in kameleon, the browser closes without warning me that if I want to close the other tabs open.

- I do not understand the "You can also delete it to avoid ALL popups from that player"... Can you tell me how to do that?

To finish commenting that I do not know what happens now that once I have removed the advertising of that channel, the player does not start ... but with version 76 of k-meleon yes.

Thanks again and regards.

Date: February 19, 2017 11:18PM

Es una tentativa para recordar la lengua española que he estudiado en la escuela grinning smiley
(Muchas gracias, Google translate, pero no mi memoria).

Yo no puedo ver el video porque este site no me permite hacerlo.
No video arranca despues de la publicidad es quitado.

Así pues yo no puedo conocer si video depende de publicidad popup-ventanas o no.

Posiblemente nosotros no podemos ver el video sin popups. Pero estas ventanas son la razón de K-Meleon 75 crash.
En K-Meleon 76 algunos errores fueron corregidos asi 76 trabajo bien alli.

Acerca de su pregunta: "You can also delete click to avoid ALL popups from that player" significa nosotros podemos eliminar click desde la preferencia indicada con el fin de obtener este:
change dblclick reset submit touchend
(Podemos eliminar todos los 'parámetros' - por ejemplo 'reset' o 'change' o... todos! - para evitar cualquier tipo de ventana emergente).

Pero yo no puedo ayuda más si este se rompe cosas. Utilice KM 76 o busca otros online-tv sitios.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 11:18PM by rodocop.

Date: February 20, 2017 11:21AM

Pues tomo en cuenta tus consejos rodocop, de momento eliminando lo del mouseup ya consegui que no se cerrara kmeleon 75.1 pro al cerrar esa publicidad.. Algo es algo jeje

En cuanto a utilizar kmeleon 76 mejor no, ya que este consume demasiados recursos de mi pc.... Ojala las proximas versiones de kmeleon (oficiales o no oficiales) fuesen tan lijeras como lo era la 1.7. alpha 2 :drool:

Gracias de nuevo y saludos

-----

Well I take into account your advice rodocop, for the moment removing the mouseup and I got that it would not close kmeleon 75.1 pro when closing that publicity .. Something is something hehe

As for using kmeleon 76 better not, since this consumes too many resources of my pc .... I hope the next versions of kmeleon (official or unofficial) were as flimsy as it was 1.7. Alpha 2 :drool:

Thanks again and regards

Posted by: Yogi
Date: February 20, 2017 08:55PM

thot
As for using kmeleon 76 better not, since this consumes too many resources of my pc .... I hope the next versions of kmeleon (official or unofficial) were as flimsy as it was 1.7. Alpha 2 :drool:

I wouldn't hold my breath.
As computers became more and more powerful, webpages became more and more resource intensive. That resourse intensive code has to be processed by your browser and your hardware. Either your browser and hardware can handle that code or it can't. Unfortunately there is no way around.

Date: February 20, 2017 10:13PM

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo en eso que comentas yogi, pero yo no veo normal que con un celeron 3000, con 1,5 gigas de ram ddr400. con una geforce 4 mmx 440 etc... Pues tenga que instalar el flash player 10.3 para poder navegar de manera mas o menos correcta, y que aun asi no pueda ver decentemente bien los videos de youtube por ejemplo o de manera mas o menos fluida reproductores de tv online como el que puse algo mas arriba.

Gracias a kmeleon puedo estirar un poco mas este pc (almenos hasta su version 75 como mucho), pero a costa de tener flash player 10.3 y no otro mas actual que seria lo suyo para que todo fuera mas o menos correcto.

no se, entiendo que todo en la vida va cambiando, pero no veo justo que ,me hagan cambiar por el mero hecho de enriquecer mas a aun a segun que compañias, como en el caso que nos ocupa a la industria de hardware.

Perdon pòr el discurso, pero me salio el lado inconformista que todos llevamos dentro jejeje

saludos

--- translated into English with the google translator ---

I totally agree on that you comment yogi, but I do not see normal with a celeron 3000, with 1.5 gigs of ram ddr400. With a geforce 4 mmx 440 etc ... Well you have to install the flash player 10.3 to be able to navigate in a more or less correct way, and still can not see the videos of youtube decently well for example or in a more or less fluid way Online TV players like the one I put something above.

Thanks to kmeleon I can stretch this pc a bit (at least until its version 75 as much), but at the cost of having flash player 10.3 and not another more current that would be his to make everything more or less correct.

I do not know, I understand that everything in life is changing, but I do not see it right that they make me change for the sake of enriching even more as companies, as in the case that concerns us to the hardware industry.

Sorry to put the speech, but I left the nonconformist side that we all have in jejeje

regards

Posted by: Lawrence
Date: July 13, 2018 08:27PM

Just tried the 76 pro version
brilliant it does what i have been looking for, which was the offline mode that had been dropped from the newre versions. I had been using an old version but it has stopped worling as well

Posted by: Hermer
Date: May 31, 2019 07:34AM

The URL to download k-meleon 75 pro, is no longer working.

someone who can pass me another URL to download k-maeleon 75 pro.

Thanks.

Posted by: Anonym
Date: May 31, 2019 02:37PM

Hermer
K-Meleon 75.1 Pro:Download

Posted by: Anonym
Date: May 31, 2019 02:44PM
Posted by: Hermer
Date: May 31, 2019 09:45PM

Hello again.

That's version 75.1 pro and I need the 75 pro.

Date: June 03, 2019 12:58AM

KM 75 Pro

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 12:58AM by rodocop.

Posted by: siria
Date: June 03, 2019 08:31PM

rodocop
KM 75 Pro

Great, but try downloading that with e.g. KM74?? :cool:
No chance here.... Not even with roytams updated KG74.

KM 75.0 is probably a very important "last build" that runs on Win2000, unless I remember wrong? It's a bit strange that this jump was not at a major version number.

(PS: and sadly last KM1.6-beta26 version for win98 is nowhere available anymore either, James dropbox is long since broken too. Glad to still have this download myself, although no one else seems to need it anymore ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 08:56PM by siria.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: June 03, 2019 09:23PM

siria
rodocop
KM 75 Pro

Great, but try downloading that with e.g. KM74?? :cool:
No chance here.... Not even with roytams updated KG74.

KM 75.0 is probably a very important "last build" that runs on Win2000, unless I remember wrong? It's a bit strange that this jump was not at a major version number.

(PS: and sadly last KM1.6-beta26 version for win98 is nowhere available anymore either, James dropbox is long since broken too. Glad to still have this download myself, although no one else seems to need it anymore ;-)

K-meleon 75.0 doesn't support it either, and wasn't the last that runs on Win2k, was/is 75.1 with wrappers (any language, not the KernelEx that is only for Win2k english version). Beyond 76.0 there was needed of KernelEx and Win2k in english. Even 74 required wrappers. The latest running in vanilla Win2k was 1.6 (or 1.7 but didn't try).

The need is you'll never know when would be useful.

About the site... it is requiring TLSv1.2 and then..., after forcing it (security.tls.version.min 3), no cipher overlap (no sharing cipher for secure handshake), nice !

This is one of the things I still love from MediaFire: downloads are served plain text. At least, they are offered both, plain text and secured (HTTP and HTTPs).

I don't want to rant, but I have to. Google said "if you don't offer secured version of your web, you we'll be down ranked in the search results"; webmasters understood "if you don't offer HTTPs only, you won't be on Google results"

Even Google does offer HTTP version of the Search engine, at least their front page!!!

Then, the TLS bugs came..., and is strange that that site hasn't switched to TLSv1.3 without let the option to 1.2.

We have been years in plain text and there was no problem, now, all is "eyes only". Come'on. Despite privacy is good, there is no need of paranoia. You should care about your privacy but the fact is, that, unless living in certain locations of the world, NO ONE is interested on your IP packets traffic to sniff you. NO ONE.

And why this rant, because we have to understand that if someone wants to download K-meleon, maybe, just maybe, but most probably, is using "old" browsers and so need old protocols. Don't complicate things making obsolete the standards themselves.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 09:24PM by JohnHell.

Posted by: siria
Date: June 03, 2019 10:05PM

JohnHell
I don't want to rant, but I have to. Google said "if you don't offer secured version of your web, you we'll be down ranked in the search results"; webmasters understood "if you don't offer HTTPs only, you won't be on Google results"

Yeah, always falling from one **EXTREME** into the other, all things in today's society, such fanatism is just unbearable and so destructive sad smiley

But let me put one thing straight, to avoid a common misunderstanding:
no one really insists to get completely UNencrypted HTTP.
Only that the options don't start with banking-safe TLS1.3, for harmless public websites!
Many browsers today can only do TLS1.2, that lower version should be delivered as fallback. Or if a browser is yet older and understands only TLS 1.1, or even 1.0 (SSL3), this minor encryption should be available as FALLBACK!
Just as you explained above too.
Of course, not for banking and other login stuff that must really be SECURE, but for completely harmless PUBLIC web pages and downloads. It makes absolutely no sense to completely DENY reading access to public pages to people with older browsers.

One of the worst such sites being github and sourceforge, hosting probable 90% of apps for older systems. Brilliant move to kick out and force people to give up their older equipments. And "developer.mozilla.org", what I need all the time, denying us simple reading access for tons of important "how to" information for Firefox, forks and addons. Without roytam's special builds of FF2/3.6 and KG74 would be lost completely.

Frankly, that still most websites today enforce very MODERN browsers, without any need, gives me the suspicion there may still be some pressure from google to do this. Perhaps otherwise websites get probs with google services, ad contracts or whatever? Considering that companies like Google or MS do try to enforce their latest spying technologies wherever they can, with all might.

(PS: of course the other extreme is just as harmful, being forced to login somewhere with low or even ANY encryption)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 10:28PM by siria.

Posted by: JohnHell
Date: June 03, 2019 10:51PM

I don't agree with your company conspiracy theories sometimes. It isn't all about it, really winking smiley

Is just what you just quoted from me and common sense, well, the lack of common sense.

Login and sensitive information? SSL/TLS always, fine!

Informational/download pages? Text plain and SSL/TLS options, fine!

The rest is the wrong typical direction where security supersedes any other benefits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2019 10:51PM by JohnHell.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.