- Update to Gecko 31.8
- Change: moved bmpmenu into core, plugin bmpmenu now is only used for compatibility with older skins using menuicons.cfg
- Change: using gecko favicon cache (I may rollback this because it's unreliable and ugly)
- Change: improved autocomplete result display.
- Added: allow function declaration in macros, some main macros are now function, compat75 assure compatibility with older macros
- Added: macro function date(format[, time]). format: same as strftime
, time: timestamp unix (nothing for current time)
- Added macro function download(url, path[, function]). Download file from "url" and save it in "path", then call the designated function.
- Added user authorization for macro using file functions
- Added: kmeleon.display.urlbar_fontsize, this is a multiplier, default is 1
- Fixed: various minor memory leaks
- Fixed: losing sessions when disk full
EDIT: Update 4
(Fix crashes and stuffs)
EDIT: Update 5
(Fix missing favicon and frenzy windows)
Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2015 04:52PM by Dorian.