Localization :  K-Meleon Web Browser Forum
All about translating K-Meleon. Creating and updating locales, solving l10n-related bugs, etc. 
Re: Locale DE, ES-ES package ALL fixed [1/3]
Posted by: J.G.
Date: January 10, 2018 02:18AM

After read all the information posted around all these topics for KMeleon Goanna translations several times, and after read several times again some posts about the problems with startupCache folder, I decided to fix all languages packs with their original packages from Firefox 38.0.5 locales. I have applied all the workarounds and fixes posted by @rodocop, @siria, @guenter, @Chanson Yu, @Niceeight and me too, obviously. After a massive analytic and discard job finally I have finished and uploaded to the forum to be tested and to be approved for KMeleon 76RC2/pro and Kmeleon Goanna (77). I fixed them on fresh installations to avoid the awful problems with the startupCache folder (this folder should not exist imho). smiling smiley

What I have fixed (and tested several times):

- es-ES: about.preferences#applications and readme.html
- fr: about.support, about.addons and about.preferences
- de: about.preferences and readme.html
- ru: about.support and about.preferences
- zh-CN: about.support and readme.html

What I have done to fix all the above problems:

Added to zh-CN.jar\kmprefs\privacy.dtd
- <!ENTITY cookies.accept.visited "只从被访问的网站">
Added to de.jar\kmprefs\privacy.dtd
- <!ENTITY cookies.accept.visited "Nur von besuchten seiten">

Note: if you are native from the above locale packages you can replace these Google translations with your own language easily to your choice.

Added to zh-CN.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd
<!ENTITY buildname.label "disabled=false;">
<!ENTITY builddate.label "disabled=true;">

Added to fr.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd

Added to de.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd

Updated ru.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd (stuck at KM74)
<!ENTITY buildname.label "K-Meleon 76RC2 РУ">
<!ENTITY builddate.label "Панель настроек от 2016-12-20">

Note: the 'disabled=true' and 'disable=false' strings are the two error messages shown before fixing and can be replaced for any other string of your choice. Not needed for KMGoanna, they are just for locale compatibility reasons with KMeleon 76RC2/pro.

Added to zh-CN.jar\global\aboutSupport.dtd
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsOS "操作系统">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsSafeMode "安全模式">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseTitle "数据库">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseIntegrity "廉正">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseVerifyIntegrity "验证完整性">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartTitle "尝试重新启动">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartNormal.label "正常重启">

Added to ru.jar\global\aboutSupport.dtd
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsOS "Операционная система">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsSafeMode "Безопасный режим">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseTitle "Базы данных">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseIntegrity "целостность">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseVerifyIntegrity "Проверка целостности">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartTitle "Попробуйте перезапустить">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartNormal.label "Перезагрузка в обычном режиме">

Added to fr.jar\global\aboutSupport.dtd
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsOS "Système opératif">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsSafeMode "Mode sans échec">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseTitle "Endroits dans la base de données">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseIntegrity "Intégrité">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseVerifyIntegrity "Vérifier l'intégrité">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartTitle "Essayer de redémarrer">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartNormal.label "Redémarrer normalement">

Note: if you are native from the above locale packages you can replace these Google translations with your own language easily to your choice.

Added to de.jar\global\aboutSupport.dtd (wrote by @guenter)*
* http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?20,144525
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseTitle "Chronik-Datenbank">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartInSafeMode.label "Mit deaktivierten Add-ons neu starten…">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.safeModeTitle "Abgesicherten Modus probieren">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartTitle "Neustart probieren">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartNormal.label "Normaler Neustart…">

Readme.html files:
Fixed DE readme.html line 46 that pointed to: http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/ReleaseNotes75
Not fixed RU readme.html pointing to russian: http://kmeleon.geckoworld.ru/kmeleon74
Fixed zn-CH readme.html line 47 that pointed to: http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/ReleaseNotes76
Fixed es-ES readme.html wrong edited syntax line 7.

Replaced ru.jar branding, browser, browser-region folders with FF38.0.5 ones.
Replaced de.jar branding, browser, browser-region folders with FF38.0.5 ones.
Replaced es-ES.jar branding, browser, browser-region folders with FF38.0.5 ones
Replaced fr.jar all folders but branding, browser and browser-region with FF38.0.5 ones (inverse solution than the other locales by the way).

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fran%C3%A7ais-language-pack/versions/
https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/espa%C3%B1ol-espa%C3%B1a-language-pac/versions/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/deutsch-de-language-pack/versions/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/russian-ru-language-pack/versions/

I tested several times all fixed locale packages and all is OK in KM76RC2 and KM Goanna. smiling smiley

Thanks @rodocop, @siria, @guenter, @Chanson Yu and @Niceeight for all.

-Uploaded files have been deleted.

Edited 32 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 07:38PM by guenter.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: siria
Date: January 10, 2018 02:31AM

J.G.
After read all the information posted around all these topics for KMeleon Goanna translations several times, and after read several times again some posts about the problems with startupCache folder, I decided to fix all languages packs with their original packages from Firefox 38.0.5 locales. I have applied all the workarounds and fixes posted by @rodocop, @siria, @guenter, @Chanson Yu, @Niceeight and me too, obviously. After a massive analytic and discard job finally I have finished and uploaded to the forum to be tested and to be approved for KMeleon 76RC2/pro and Kmeleon Goanna. I fixed them on fresh installations to avoid the awful problems with the startupCache folder (this folder should not exist imho). smiling smiley

What I have fixed (and tested several times):

- es-ES: about.preferences#applications and readme.html
- fr: about.support, about.addons, about.preferences and readme.html
- de: about.preferences and readme.html
- ru: about.support, about.preferences and readme.html
- zh-CN: about.support and readme.html

What I have done to fix all the above problems:

Added to zh-CN.jar\kmprefs\privacy.dtd
- <!ENTITY cookies.accept.visited "只从被访问的网站">
Added to de.jar\kmprefs\privacy.dtd
- <!ENTITY cookies.accept.visited "Nur von besuchten seiten">

Added to zh-CN.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd (needed by KM76RC2/pro)

Added to fr.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd (needed by KM76RC2/pro)

Added to de.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd (needed by KM76RC2/pro)

Updated ru.jar\kmprefs\pref.dtd (stuck at KM74)
<!ENTITY buildname.label "K-Meleon 76RC2 РУ">
<!ENTITY builddate.label "Панель настроек от 2016-12-20">

Added to zh-CN.jar\global\aboutSupport.dtd (using Google Translator)
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseTitle "数据库">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseIntegrity "廉正">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseVerifyIntegrity "验证完整性">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartTitle "尝试重新启动">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartNormal.label "正常重启">

Added to ru.jar\global\aboutSupport.dtd
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsOS "Операционная система">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsSafeMode "Безопасный режим">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseTitle "Базы данных">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseIntegrity "целостность">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseVerifyIntegrity "Проверка целостности">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartTitle "Попробуйте перезапустить">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartNormal.label "Перезагрузка в обычном режиме">

Added to fr.jar\global\aboutSupport.dtd
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsOS "OS">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.appBasicsSafeMode "Mode sans échec">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseTitle "Endroits dans la base de données">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseIntegrity "Intégrité">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.placeDatabaseVerifyIntegrity "Vérifier l'intégrité">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartTitle "Essayer de redémarrer">
<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartNormal.label "Redémarrer normalement">

Replaced fr.jar all folders but branding, browser and browser-region with FF38.0.5 ones (inverse solution than the other locales by the way).

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fran%C3%A7ais-language-pack/versions/
https://addons.mozilla.org/es/firefox/addon/espa%C3%B1ol-espa%C3%B1a-language-pac/versions/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/deutsch-de-language-pack/versions/
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/russian-ru-language-pack/versions/

Please, test all them on a fresh installation to avoid the awful problems of startupCache folder (this folder is a nightmare for fixing things). Also for better testing is better to set en-US first and restart the browser (to avoid problems with startupCache folder again). I tested several times all these fixed locale packages and everything works fine in KM76RC2 and KM Goanna.
smiling smiley

Thanks @rodocop, @siria, @guenter, @Chanson Yu and @Niceeight for all.

Uh... sorry, but considering your level of understanding that's now getting really slightly scary! Waah...
Especially doing a roundup overhaul of ALL languages, not just your own...
And fixing "again" things that were already fixed by native speakers...
And still believing in GoogleTranslate... For example miss-spelling AGAIN the german visited cookies (which guenter has long since fixed, and without mistakes)...
And I dare not thinking about all those 38.05 roundup-replacements, some files must be *different* for K-Meleon...

Date: January 10, 2018 02:34AM

Oh, come on, just test it! All works! :cool:

Date: January 10, 2018 02:40AM

J.G.
Oh, come on, just test it! All works! :cool:

Hardly without mistakes, if just the first couple seconds glance at your post showed already the first one. And that one was already correctly fixed by guenter, before you -sorry- now messed it without any reason...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 02:42AM by siria.

Date: January 10, 2018 02:49AM

siria
(...)
For example miss-spelling AGAIN the german visited cookies (...)

He didn't fix it already! It's not my fault.
And DE readme.html pointed to releases75 before.
:s

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 02:51AM by J.G..

Date: January 10, 2018 02:52AM

J.G.
siria
(...)

He didn't fix it already! It's not my fault. :s

He did a few days ago! Have it downloaded from the forum at morning of january-6. And the readme he had also already fixed. IIRC for some other language too. Just download the german pack that HE has posted and look inside. And german is not the only language pack that is younger as the versions in Goanna4, which you perhaps have used now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 02:54AM by siria.

Date: January 10, 2018 03:00AM

siria
J.G.
siria
(...)

He didn't fix it already! It's not my fault. :s

He did a few days ago! And the readme he had also already fixed. IIRC for some other language too. Just download the german pack that HE has posted and look inside. And german is not the only language pack that is younger as the versions in Goanna4, which you perhaps have used now.

There is NO entry about visited.cookies in the DE locale package package at latest KMeleon Goanna.

The DE readme.html pointed to http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/ReleaseNotes75
The RU readme.html pointed to http://kmeleon.geckoworld.ru/kmeleon74
The zn-CH readme.html pointed to http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/ReleaseNotes76
I didn't fix the FR readme.html, it was a typo.

Despite minor things about translation, all works. sad smiley

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 04:18AM by J.G..

Date: January 10, 2018 03:09AM

J.G.
siria
Just download the german pack that HE has posted and look inside. And german is not the only language pack that is younger as the versions in Goanna4, which you perhaps have used now.

There is NO entry about visited.cookies in the DE locale package package at latest KMeleon Goanna.

Exactly what I suspected. You took the old versions from Goanna instead the current ones from the forum.
And rodocop will be delighted the RU-readme now points to the general domain instead of geckoworld.ru :cool:

By the way, "restarting" the browser does NOT help against probs with startupCache. The important point is to delete that folder, restarting alone helps nothing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 03:19AM by siria.

Date: January 10, 2018 03:15AM

siria
J.G.
siria
Just download the german pack that HE has posted and look inside. And german is not the only language pack that is younger as the versions in Goanna4, which you perhaps have used now.

Exactly what I suspected. You took the old versions from Goanna instead the current ones from the forum.
And rodocop will be delighted the RU-readme now points to the general domain instead of geckoworld.ru :cool:

I have the KMeleon Goanna 20180106! This is the latest version!
Oh, come on, @siria, despite these little things I solved the about.preferences for RU, DE, ES, about.support for FR, zn-CH, RU and about.addons for FR. sad smiley

These minor things about non accurate translations or 'readmes' can be polished easily. sad smiley

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 05:40AM by J.G..

Date: January 10, 2018 03:23AM

siria
(...)
(...)

Undo the http://kmeleon.geckoworld.ru/kmeleon74 for RU readme.html. Uploaded. smiling smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 03:43AM by J.G..

Date: January 10, 2018 05:38AM

Sorry; but overall your skills, experience and insights what exactly you're doing, are just very little convincing for doing "complete overhauls".
As shown many times already. For example just 1-2 days ago I had explained in detail how to fix the broken Applications tab: Open a certain file and change its encoding. Kinda easy. Your reply was, your working very hard at it, but can't get it working yet...

Or just now, even after several attempts, you still don't understand that modifying the locales from inside "latest Goanna" means you're modifying partly OUTDATED locales, because the latest ones are only found in the forum. And worse yet, new Goanna builds don't even always include the current state, because roytam occasionally overlooks an update or two. Yet, you still see no prob at all with modifying outdated locales from LATEST Goanna.

Or such:

You also still don't see any probs with using GoogleTranslator, and use it even though human native translators and locale-maintainers are active in the forum.
And you also don't understand yet, that those "new" strings could simply have been copied over from the Firefox language packs.
And you also don't understand in general that it's much more work to hunt down translations with little typos as to find words that are completely missing yet, or still english.

Or such:

Yes adding those lines "fixes" the broken F2-sheets in KM-Pro, but you still don't know what you're doing. Or have you looked around where this text will now show up?

And unfortunately your "multiple tests" for correctness probably just mean: you look if the about-pages can all be opened and are not broken. If it only were so easy. For more careful other translators a full test means instead: Open all browser functions and all pages and all menus and look at all buttons and at every single WORD everywhere, if they are correct translated, and have correct grammar and no typos. That's endless more work, so a "complete overhaul" has all alarm bells ringing.

Uh oh... And replacing huge chunks of chrome stuff is the most scary part to me, having no experience with those either, but knowing this really requires people who know exactly what they are doing. Knowing which parts must remain exactly the same as in Firefox, and what must be adapted to K-Meleon.

Overall: fixing broken about-pages is quite easy, once the solution was found and explained, but it does not require doing complete overhauls and messing other things instead.

Date: January 10, 2018 05:51AM

siria
Sorry; but overall your skills, experience and insights what exactly you're doing, are just very little convincing for doing "complete overhauls".
As shown many times already. For example just 1-2 days ago I had explained in detail how to fix the broken Applications tab: Open a certain file and change its encoding. Kinda easy. Your reply was, your working very hard at it, but can't get it working yet...

Or just now, even after several attempts, you still don't understand that modifying the locales from inside "latest Goanna" means you're modifying partly OUTDATED locales, because the latest ones are only found in the forum. And worse yet, new Goanna builds don't even always include the current state, because roytam occasionally overlooks an update or two. Yet, you still see no prob at all with modifying outdated locales from LATEST Goanna.

Or such:

You also still don't see any probs with using GoogleTranslator, and use it even though human native translators and locale-maintainers are active in the forum.
And you also don't understand yet, that those "new" strings could simply have been copied over from the Firefox language packs.
And you also don't understand in general that it's much more work to hunt down translations with little typos as to find words that are completely missing yet, or still english.

Or such:

Yes adding those lines "fixes" the broken F2-sheets in KM-Pro, but you still don't know what you're doing. Or have you looked around where this text will now show up?

And unfortunately your "multiple tests" for correctness probably just mean: you look if the about-pages can all be opened and are not broken. If it only were so easy. For more careful other translators a full test means instead: Open all browser functions and all pages and all menus and look at all buttons and at every single WORD everywhere, if they are correct translated, and have correct grammar and no typos. That's endless more work, so a "complete overhaul" has all alarm bells ringing.

Uh oh... And replacing huge chunks of chrome stuff is the most scary part to me, having no experience with those either, but knowing this really requires people who know exactly what they are doing. Knowing which parts must remain exactly the same as in Firefox, and what must be adapted to K-Meleon.

Overall: fixing broken about-pages is quite easy, once the solution was found and explained, but it does not require doing complete overhauls and messing other things instead.

Your solution didn't work for me, that's why I have done all this job. I'm not so stupid to lose my time fixing things that others have fixed already. You can write whatever you want, however all the locales are working well for me and everyone can test them to see that I'm right and that all is working fine. IMHO you are looking with very much attention the minor things that are easily polishable and you are forgetting that I applied partial solutions done by @Niceeight to translate the IT italian language. I can't write more clear that all locales work fine with KM76RC2/pro and latest KMeleon Goanna 20160108. And I am astonished about your attitude, sincerely, because the only thing you should do is just clone the KMeleon Goanna folder, delete existing locales and copy/paste these new fixed ones. So easy IMHO! sad smiley

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 06:12AM by J.G..

Date: January 10, 2018 06:22AM

And about these two lines:

I just copied inside "" the message error that was shown, (i.e. 'disabled=false' and "disabled=true', respectively), so it's quite obvious that the packager should add these two lines if he want backward compatibility with KMeleon 76RC2/pro. He can write whatever he wants instead those strings or probably let them blank. These two lines are harmless and non needed for KMeleon Goanna, so if if I only had to fix the locales for KMeleon Goanna only, I'm sure that they won't be included at all. RU locale had references inside to old KM74, that's why I edited them because I was fixing the RU locale for newer KM76RC2 too. smiling smiley

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 07:52AM by J.G..

Date: January 10, 2018 07:28AM

siria
(...)
Exactly what I suspected. You took the old versions from Goanna instead the current ones from the forum. (...)

If you are referring to this post entirely wrote in german,
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?20,144525

it was not a good idea to wrote it entirely in german imho. ¬_¬

After a massive use of Google translator to understand what you both were talking about, I uploaded a new fixed DE local package with these changes:

<!ENTITY aboutSupport.restartInSafeMode.label "Mit deaktivierten Add-ons neu starten…">

I will uploaded replaced DE locale in five minutes.
Uploaded! smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 07:46AM by J.G..

Posted by: guenter
Date: January 10, 2018 09:16AM

J.G.
siria
(...)
Exactly what I suspected. You took the old versions from Goanna instead the current ones from the forum. (...)

If you are referring to this post entirely wrote in german,
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?20,144525

it was not a good idea to wrote it entirely in german imho. ¬_¬

After a massive use of Google translator to understand what you both were talking about, I uploaded a new fixed DE local package with these changes:

I will uploaded replaced DE locale in five minutes.
Uploaded! smiling smiley

Thank You camarada.

That thread is about wishes how to translate certain items and what is not yet translated. So the opinion of another German speaker was asked. I am from the North and siria is from the South. Where I live we use Standard German every day/always. But she is the better translator.

Anyway the end of the thread is not the last post but before:

guenter
The changes were accepted by acclamation because you did not answer my last suggestion. And nobody voted against it.

We ask for an answer before a vote. If nobody answers the vote is over.
The proposals are accept by acclamation - common consent.

And at the beginning of the thread it said.

guenter
The attachment always contains the latest version

Together this means the German locale at the beginning of the thread was changed according to siria's proposals and the download was updated.

I do not understand - I checked all versions of chrome around our version.

Even those that come from the Goanna addon site for locale chrome.

Goanna chrome has no search.dtd in Browser/preferences and that causes breakage.

I even made up an en-US chrome for K-Meleon from roytam's Goanna version.
And tested with that. It throws errors. IMHO the GRE engine wants normal 38 chrome. But I am only a senior user an no dev.

IMHO we must use a 38 or 38osr chrome not a Goanna chrome version.

If the problems with about : preferences are not solved we can always break that.
It is a redundant menu from Firefox. IMHO there is nothing that we do not have natively.

And maybe we should break about : preferences anyway.

p.s. about: addons must not break just because we like to have

about : preferences too.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 09:39AM by guenter.

Date: January 10, 2018 09:55AM

Dear @guenter, I know that it is hard to believe, but all the locales packages are working fine with KMeleon Goanna 20180106 and KMeleon 76RC2/pro. And I tested all that can be tested about DE german locale (the second language that I fixed after spanish to contribute to your major help here at this localization sub-forum) and the others too. The most difficult locale to be fixed was FR french locale (it was seriously a complete nightmare of discarding fixings). However, althought considering that all locales work like a charm for me, all these topics have the word "testing" to be clear that all of them must be approved by members with high knowlegde about this tasks. I go sleep right now, I just can't see no more words for today. ¬_¬ ZZZ

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 09:59AM by J.G..

Posted by: guenter
Date: January 10, 2018 05:04PM

I uploaded newest fixed German de version 20180101.7z 05.01.2018.

It contains the fixes and wishes by siria. What did You fix and post after that?

K-Meleon pro strings? Where.

Please submit to or ask a native speaker of the target language before You consider all done.

So when I tried to fix something for Spanish I posted it for You for inspection.

For French I asked our comrade Alain "jujuland" from France by mail much in the same way as I asked siria. He also wanted some strings changed.

p.s. Yes I am very tired of the persisting errors too.

Maybe we should think about excluding about: Prefences. It will probably save us work.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2018 05:43PM by guenter.

Date: January 10, 2018 06:05PM

guenter
p.s. Yes I am very tired of the persisting errors too.

Maybe we should think about excluding about: Prefences. It will probably save us work.

No, those are important because KM is missing so much important stuff still in its GUI, since many years, real difficult for users. Finally they have an alternative now, which (hopefully) works.
There's also no need to drop those about-pages, all it needs are some little fixes, for the languages that do not yet contain them (but others do already).

And which "persisting errors"??
You probably overlooked or just misunderstood my "about" fixes from the last 2 days? Had examined the probs you described: Applications page, and for french about:addons page
Then described the quite easy fixes here:

BUGFIX for Applications, in languages where still missing.
Explained yesterday morning in detail (meanwhile confirmed by rodocop):
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?20,144672,144951#msg-144951
(simply converting the encoding of a branding file)

BUGFIX for about:addons
, in languages where still missing:
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?20,144562,144968#msg-144968
(Easy too, just adding 2-4 missing strings in extensions.dtd)
And into the next post had copied the translations from Palemoon-packs, for languages which where either broken yet or so far contained only the english lines.

Also posted various notes and questions to consider in other threads. Latest one here:
F2 > kplugins + macros LISTS
http://kmeleonbrowser.org/forum/read.php?20,144978

Date: January 11, 2018 12:23AM

Probably my packages are not the best or not good enough, however my method worked fine to solve all the problems with about.support, about.preferences and about.addons just in one night. I am very happy and I enjoyed every minute trying to solve the problems by myself and I love KMeleon for that reason. Anyway I hope my contributions be useful for something for the future. Again, thank you! smiling smiley

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 01:21AM by J.G..

K-Meleon forum is powered by Phorum.