Hi and welcome! Yes that definitely sounds like a little macro job, just opening URLs in tab or windows.
The FF addon page says it does:
1) duplicate tab
2) duplicate tab to new window
3) detach tab
4) merge windows
1) right-click on the Go-Button and click "Open in new page"
2) not yet
3) right-click on a tab and "Detach Tab"
, OR menu File (if hidden: Alt+F) then "Detach Tab"
4) not yet
2) easy, if you need this can create a little macro using "opennew($URL)"
4) not quite as easy, but feasable - if it's important to you? A macro would have to collect all URLs in current window, then jump to the "next" window (but not chosable which one!), then open the URL-list again (loading from web again or cache, depending on your settings)
(sig) Brandnew K-Meleon 77
in development now!
(based on Goanna engine, own subforum, try TEST BUILDs)
(link missing in forum sidebar)
New to K-Meleon? What do you like? What not?