KMeleonWiki > Resources > MacroLibrary
Welcome to the K-Meleon Macros Library. Here you'll find user submitted macros which showcase the features and possibilities of K-Meleon with the macros plugin. To get a better understanding of the macro language, check out the Macro Language page.
To submit your own, click here and place the link to your macro at the top of the list. For your convenience, you can use the Macro Submission Template as a guide to create your macro page by copy & pasting its contents into yours and then filling it out with your macro information.
K-Meleon 1.1 is knocking on the door...
...and is bringing some major changes with it. The next version of K-Meleon (currently in alpha stage) supports modular macros. I please all who have submitted macros to this library to update them for future Plug'n Play usage.
I suggest to submit macro modules for K-Meleon 1.1 to the new MacroLibrary2 and to leave the macros here for use in the current and previous versions of the browser.
For users who want to learn more about some of the changes in the coming K-Meleon 1.1, I've put together some hints in my personal K-Meleon 1.x Reference.
- ClipTex 09-28-06 - Send selected text directly to a simple text editor/clipboard viewer.
- Shadows luamacros 01-12-06 - Post a bookmark and view shadow page at Shadows. (uses luamacros plugin)
- Google Cache 12-24-05 - View the Google cache entry of the current page or link.
- Reload Image 09-01-05 - Force (re)load of broken or blocked images.
- Page Speed 04-01-05 - Tweak K-Meleon Page Download Speed.
- BugMeNot 02-28-05 - Bypass site registration.
- ICQ 06-04-04 - This opens Web-ICQ in a Popup Window.
- Open Nick or Macro 26-12-03 - This macro allows you to open a nickname or macro via a prompt which is called from an accel or toolbar button.
- Detach a layer (Works in v0.8.2 only) 24-12-03 - This macro is a modification of the version available by default in macros.cfg. The effect is opening a new window with the current page while closing the layer in the current window.
- Toggling toolbars 12-05-03 - This macro creates variables that can be used to toggle specific toolbars (KM and user-defined).
- Decode ROT13 10-31-03 - Use this macro to decode or encode ROT13 coded text.
- Disable Style 09-20-03 - Disables style sheets for the page you are viewing.
- SL Sök? 09-16-03 - This script is only interesting for Swedes.
- Play Link in Winamp 09-04-03 - General purpose macro for playing local or remote links in Winamp.
- Print Prep 07-19-03 - Formats the current page for improved printing to a monochrome printer (strips colors, etc).
- Python 06-08-03 - Python fan's menu collection.
- Open Directory 06-08-03 - Open a specific directory using Windows Explorer.
- List Images as Links 04-25-03 - Creates a list of all images as clickable links rather than the images themselves.
- IE via Neptune plugin 02-28-03 - Using the Neptune plugin to embed an IE5 browsing frame in K-M & load the Windows Update site in it.
The macros or features of the macros below are included by default in v1.0
- Translate 08-07-05 - Translate webpages and selected text.
- Image List 09-04-03 - List all images in current browsing page.
The macros or features of the macros below are included by default in v0.9
- Domain Completion 04-27-04 - Refinement of the ctrl_enter macro found in the default file. Adds "http://www." and ".com", ".net", or ".org" to the text in the URL bar for processing.
- Paste & Go? 01-25-04 - Creates a menu item and toolbar button to automate pasting clipboard contents to the URL bar for processing.
- Load URL in New Layer 20-12-03 - This Macro allows you to load a URL from the URL bar in a new Layer - preserving the current page
- Close layer button 12-10-03 - This code adds a new toolbar containing a "close layer" button.
- Groups 10-26-03 - Group & Session support.
- Search Button 09-10-03 - Adds a Google search button to your toolbar.
- Session Macro 09-04-03 - Implements session support w/ 8 save slots.
- Zoom In & Zoom Out Images? 05-10-03 - For all images on the page.
- Highlight 03-07-03 - Highlights all instances of a word on a webpage.
- Open Image Links -02-20-03 - Opens All Linked/Tagged Images In The Current Page.
- View link's URL 02-19-03 - Slight variation of the "View Link URL" macro found in the LinkPopup menu.
- Find All 02-19-03 - Searches for a string in a page.